If you have wanted to start a tutorial channel for some time, or have tried starting one before, you know it can take a lot of time to edit videos. I procrastinated a lot to make such videos, my first video took me almost one week to produce. But then, I found a way to make these screen tutorial videos with a webcam very easily. The best part is: it doesn’t require any editing.
In the rest of this article, I’m going to teach you exactly how to make tutorial videos with your face and screen at the same time. Keep reading!
Step 1: Go to this link and download OBS Studio.
Step 2: Install OBS Studio.
Step 3: Download this ZIP file.
Step 4: Watch this video to learn how to set up your OBS Studio.
If you have any confusion, feel free to drop a comment down below. Until then, feel free to read these articles.
- How To Use Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, etc for FREE on MAC
- How To Use Final Cut Pro X for FREE Forever
- How to use Parallels for FREE FOREVER on Macbook (M1+Intel)
- How to Get Canva Pro for FREE
- How To Use Microsoft Office Apps For FREE (even offline)
- How To Read Wall Street Journal, NY Times, etc For FREE